Re: #stream2own

I would not call consumers dumb. We are all mostly consumers. Each one of us produces only a small amount compared to everything else we consume ;)

But yeah, I get your point, although I did not notice that. They claim to have 900+ artists.

Btw, they did fix the login issue, seems like they had a bug. I am now trying out their service.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 1:37 PM, jonetsu <jonetsu@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 29 Mar 2017 12:23:33 +0200
Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Already tried registering - and the service is clearly very new -
> after completing registration I cannot login. Wrote to their support.

What I did not like is that they repeat again and again the same
artists to fill more pages.  I mean, if they're new and do not have
many artists, that's all right.  Why 'fool' people into believing a lot
are subscribed by repeating the same names.  This 'fooling' I did not
like.  We're not stupid, we can understand.  We're not dumb consumers,
aren't we ?  We create.