Re: Two new pieces

On 03/15/2017 02:52 PM, jonetsu wrote:
Have you chosen a *post-natal* bagua representation for the ocotoco
piece on purpose ? :)
Since there's silence about this...

I didn't notice until you pointed it out.

During 38 years practicing t'ai-chi I've occasionally consulted the i-ching so the rest was at least familiar. :)

There are two major kinds of efficiency.  One is based on operational
analysis, the other is based on exposing the coherence of internal
processes.  The latter was proved to be as efficient although very
foreign to our thoughts and beliefs which are primarily based on some
aspects of ancient Greece and reinforced through the centuries.
Traditional Chinese approach, the one that permeated the Chinese
culture, is based on the interaction of processes and was developed
totally in parallel to our ways of thinking, of seeing the world.

Well-stated.

A culture that has more or less successfully integrated Taoism, Confucianism, and Buddhism (and now, it seems, communism and capitalism) is a one worth investigating deeply.

Chen Jia Gou is calling for me...

Sye-sye, gege ! :)

dp