Re: Grid Looper

On 07/03/2017 22:44, jonetsu wrote:
On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 22:30:12 +0100
Olli <olli@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Luppp¹ is doing pretty much what I am looking for but has some
drawbacks: mainly no Jack sync and no stereo.

Though Ableton Live seems to have a similar feature (not used it
myself) I want to use free software, of course,—or a hardware device.

Not solution here, although I would just like to add, since you mention
Ableton, that in Linux this is represented by the very apt Bitwig 2.0.

Although not free software I confirm that Bitwig Studio does exactly that with the "scenes".

I'm thinking something could be done in Pure Data, but how easy/hard would depend on the nature of the loops (all same length or multiples?) and how important the GUI is (also jack transport comes as an external but that shouldn't be a problem).

Lorenzo.