Re: [LAA] [LAD] First release of GxPlugins.lv2

Am 21.01.2017 um 10:42 schrieb Christopher Arndt:
Am 21.01.2017 um 06:02 schrieb Hermann Meyer:
I like to announce the first release of GxPlugins.lv2

the release zip file is located here:

https://github.com/brummer10/GxPlugins.lv2/releases
And there's even already an AUR package for the git version. Yeay!

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gxplugins-lv2-git/

I tried to make an AUR package for the relase version, but unfortunately
the build instructions in the readme do not work for the release tarball
[1], because it does not contain the .git directory and therefore 'git
submodule init/update' doesn't work.

Is it possible to provide a release tarball with the sources of all
plugins already included?

Chris

[1] https://github.com/brummer10/GxPlugins.lv2/archive/v0.1.tar.gz

Hi Chris

Yes, it is one of the issues with github, that submodule wont be included as source code in release files. Also I can't delete the non-working archive/v0.1 files without delete the release at all. A pity. But, I've put up a release file which contain all sources, it's the first one on the site, GxPlugins.zip
https://github.com/brummer10/GxPlugins.lv2/releases/download/v0.1/GxPlugins.zip

regards
hermann