Re: [Music] Ahir

Hello my friend !

On 12/25/2016 09:24 AM, Jeanette C. wrote:
Dec 24 2016, Dave Phillips has written:

Greetings,

https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/ahir
Hey Dave,
you made my day! What a nice and relaxing change. I really enjoyed that.
Was that all synth or did you record some acoustic instruments yourself?

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's obviously a small thing, another composition exercise to keep myself busy, but it was fun to put together.

It is entirely sequenced. The flutes are played by two instances of u-he's Zebra2, the percussion is from a set of world instrument samples from Boulder Sounds played by Linuxsampler, the tambora drone is part of a soundfile from Freesound.org, the sustained strings and bass pizzicati are from the Sonatina Strings collection, played by two instances of the SFZero plugin. Sequenced and rendered in Bitwig 1.3.15.

Thank you so much for sharing this, right now.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

You are most welcome, Jeanette, and again I thank you for listening.

Best always,

dp

Best,

dp

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3