Re: PreSonus AudioBox 1818VSL

On 24 Dec 2016, at 22:51, Iain Mott <mott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Em 24/12/2016 15:25, Ralf Mardorf escreveu:
I can't say much about the sound quality, since the mixer
isn't already good when not broken, but actually it's broken.
Happy Christmas!

Thank you,

just in case my wording shouldn't be clear, I was talking about my analog mixing console, not about alsamixer. IMO alsamixer is useless, but anyway unneeded for the levels, its just required to set up the sync (internal|SPDIF|ADAT). Btw. the PreSonus only provides WC out, not WC in, so when using WC, it only could be used as master.

I'll test recording ASAP, but first I have to test iPad compatibility.

In regards to sound quality, I'll connect it at least to an hifi amp and compare with hifi equipment.

Regards,
Ralf