Re: Playing .mp3 from playlist with equal volume

vorbisgain - add replaygain volume tags to Ogg Vorbis files.

normalize-audio - adjusts the volume of WAV, MP3 and OGG files to a standard volumne level. I think this would change the actual level of the file, not set a replay gain value. But, of course, then the sound level would be the same in any audio player.