Re: [LAD] For you fuzz lovers

Am 01.12.2016 um 07:42 schrieb Hermann Meyer:
Hi

I'd like to announce a release series from a couple of fuzz/distortion/overdrive pedal simulations as LV2 plugins.
All of them been emulated by the guitarix ampsim toolkit.

all of this plugs coming without GUI, as plain DSP based LV2 plugs. You didn't need more then build-essentials and the LV2 headers to build them. A simple make install will be enough to test them in the host of your choice. All of them been tested to build and run flawless also on ARM based devices. All been licensed under the GPL-3.0.

If you love fuzz, you wont miss them in your stack.

yea, and development never stops. So I've added now GUI's to most of the pedals, check them out here:

https://github.com/brummer10/GxSuperFuzz.lv2
https://github.com/brummer10/GxSuppaToneBender.lv2
https://github.com/brummer10/GxHyperion.lv2
https://github.com/brummer10/GxVoodoFuzz.lv2
https://github.com/brummer10/GxVintageFuzzMaster.lv2
https://github.com/brummer10/GxSaturator.lv2

Let me know if you've any issues with them.

regards
hermann