Re: Music: Robo c'est la vie

On 11/25/2016 02:15 PM, jonetsu wrote:
Howdy,

This one is a synth-based kind of techno piece with a 'robotic' riff.

https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/robocestlavie

Comments welcomed.

Nice little piece. Had a suggestion (to me) of something from a martial arts film soundtrack. Maybe where the hero's fighting not the boss bad guy but the one just below the boss.

On my headphones, the sound got a bit muddy when the deep bass came in. Kind of felt like the deep bass was wrapping itself around the entire lower part of the spectrum.

I liked the way the deep bass wandered around the stereo mix. Seemed kind of unusual to me, I'm more used to hearing other instruments move around in the sound field.

Thanks for sharing it!

--
David W. Jones
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx