XJADEO fullscreen in vertical span mode?

hello together,

I have an issue with xjadeo video monitor. its all running fine, but when I put it on fullscreen on a windows system with 3 screens connected (vertical span mode) the video just goes fullscreen on the primary screen and not over all 3 screens as expected. but with the vlc player it just works fine and plays the panoramic video over all screens perfectly.
does anybody know if there is an option to span the fullscreen picture of the xjadeo video player over the 3 screens?
I would appreciate any input very much, as this is a showstopper for our project and I cannot find any information online.

thanks in advance for the help,

bets regards

--

Oliver Irschitz