Re: New Music Video : Réel Time

Haha! The title is nice :)

Do Pet Shop Boys style and just name it Depression :D

On Oct 30, 2016 8:11 PM, "Yassin Philip" <philcm@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 30/10/2016 18:54, Alf Haakon Lund wrote:

On 30. okt. 2016 07:03, Yassin Philip wrote:
Wow, a 24h allrounder in Blender :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0dm1qMWvPg

While the song isn't my cup of tea, the video I find interesting and cool. Putting that many different sources together and still achieve a feeling of 'one video' is well done.
Thanks! Indeed, when compiling the list of sources for the credits/attribs, I was flabbergasted, wow, that's a lot of sources, maybe too much :) it could definitely be better, I see errors everywhere ; they got teams working on those kind of videos for crying out loud, like for each sequence : Start, middle, end. Me, I'm listening to my song over and over and when me and my family hate it, that's when I'm done. I hope I'm making sense. Doing the recording, the mixing, the mastering AND the video production AND the social whatchamacallit means you gonna listen to you own shit *a lot* and that's gonna be hard no matter the music, actually.

But I can see that someone could not like this song. It's so... Normal, so boring. How can anybody be enthousiastic about it? I'm not, I just like it, but I would have hated it sometime earlier in my life. I can definitely see how it could be "not your cup of tea" really :)
This is gonna be like the 7 or 6th song on the upcoming album, a very calm song in a not so calm album. I'm not gonna do a full album like that, the Pet Shop Boys already did that ;p

But nonetheless, the working title is "Depressing music for the adult in you" and my friends like it :)

yPhil

Al F

Yassin "xaccrocheur" Philip
http://manyrecords.com / http://yassinphilip.bitbucket.org