Re: Generate "automagic" music videos with ffmpeg & friends

Am 20.10.2016 um 15:33 schrieb Yassin Philip:
Here is a script
to quickly generate a cool-looking music video
given the sound file, the
cover artwork image and an optional ending bit :

Very cool idea! Just yesterday we were talking about how more and more independent artists (have to) publish their music on YT, because you have the best reach there and alternatives like SoundCloud might not be there anymore for long. But the extra work to make a video sometimes can not be justified.

Like Dave, I was searching for or thinking about creating something similar. So, thanks for your script, I think it will be very useful!

Chris