How to compile Ardour and ZynAddSubFX on Windows 64-bit

I've put together some detailed instructions for compiling my favourite software, Ardour and ZynAddSubFX, on Windows. They are tested and working on Windows 10 64-bit.

https://github.com/defcronyke/ardour/tree/win64-mingw-msys/mingw

https://github.com/defcronyke/zynaddsubfx/tree/win64-mingw64-msys2/doc/win64-mingw64-msys2

It's not easy as neither projects would build on Windows without patching many files,
but I'm hoping these instructions will help Windows users as well as anyone who's interested in adding better Windows support to these projects in the future.

Let me know what you think of them, and if you try them, let me know if they work for you.

Now enough documenting, it's time to actually use the software!

Regards,
Jeremy Carter