Re: Akai MPK mini mk2 config tool

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 3:14 PM, Daniel Swärd <excds@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi.

Hey!

A couple of days ago I bought an Akai MPK mini mk2.

I have a mini mk1.

When trying to run
the config editor tool through wine, the MPK mini doesn't show up in
the list of available devices when picking what midi port to
communicate with.

This will be a wine USB passthrough question / issue. Not sure if its possible to achieve.
I had a windows machine around when I got the mk1 initially, and haven't edited the CC's etc since.

Has anyone else had the same or a similar issue?

Yep, had a similar issue, didn't search for or find a fix though... so probably can't help much!

Good luck, -Harry