Re: A journey to a new world

Hey hey Louigi,
thank you very much for your insights. This is fascinating. I've once tried to get into dronings, but couldn't get into the flow, not knowing which approaches, methods and structures to use. Alas, I won't be able to experience this kind of workflow with the tools you mentioned. But there is always Csound, which can handle sound design and structure. Note to self: investigate Csund's advanced score features. :)

Thanks again and, if I may, I will come back to you in the future.

Best wishes, Ffanci

Ta-ta,
----
Ffanci