Re: Secret (for a song)

On Fri, 12 Aug 2016, Philip Yassin wrote:

PS - if more and more people keep telling me that the lead voice is too low, I'm
going to be forced to do something about it. The problem is that this very vocal
take is a bit crappy (I just don't sing it really good) and if I crank it even a
notch, this will show :|

OK, I won't say that. I have never liked my own vocals either. Listening as close as I can, I find no particular fault with the vocals.

I really like the bass line, it is so refreshing after hearing 8 beats to the bar of one note for the whole song on so many radio tunes.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net