MIDI external control in Qtractor

Hi ; I copied this MSG from Rui's blog in case he's (litterally) under water :)

My next webshow is about Automation in Qtractor (every day! AIQED :p) and I'd like to take the opportunity to demonstrate external MIDI control of Qtractor plugins.

So I fired up midisnoop, and turned the knob that I want to use, and it said:

Controller, Channel 1 / Controller: 107 - Undefined, Value: 93

So what I want to do now, is to use this controller to alter the Cutoff of he DCF1 of a SynthV1 that I have in a track ; what would be the quickest route? I must say, I find the view/controllers window a bit overwhelming :/

Happy summer to every1!

Phil

--
Philip "xaccrocheur" Yassin