The Musical Artifacts Survey

Hello all!

Last year I launched Musical Artifacts [1] and have been maintaining it, steadily adding new features, new files, amassing a (modest) number of contributors and software integrations [2].

Anyway, I'm planning on dedicating more time to the website very soon and I've made a quick survey to help me focus my efforts based on what the users want. Here it is https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VUGsBj1AUJgqiSZLelqERINbkfFJN4KTqG5KNfbIbrA/viewform

It'll only take you a few minutes and will help me immensely. Thanks in advance!

1: Musical Artifacts is a web application aimed at helping musicians find, share and preserve the 'artifacts' that they use for producing their music. More info on the website (https://musical-artifacts.com) and wiki (https://github.com/lfzawacki/musical-artifacts/wiki)

2: https://github.com/lfzawacki/musical-artifacts/wiki/Integrations