Fw: LFO and midi channels

Yes, thanks FFanci, i know about Csound - i wrote that Csound example :)

But I was looking for something like Qmidiroute but then be able to convert a midicontroller to midi output channel.
While i know it can easily be done with Csound, the guy that will work on that particular computer does not know anything about Csound. I was hoping there was some kind of VST or standalone program (GUI or CLI) that could accomplish this too.
Anyone?

-------------My music----------------- http://www.jamendo.com/de/album/6789/ http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/7428/ -------------Work----------------- http://www.geluidsmanvanhetnoorden.nl/