Re: Echo MIDI note number being played (solved)

On 08/06/16 23:24, Yassin Philip wrote:

On 08/06/16 23:01, Yassin Philip wrote:
Hi all!

I'm trying to find out what MIDIKEY number this weird controller I have is sending. Sure enough, I can try them all from 1 to 127, but I seem to remember an utility to do that?
It would speed up the process a lot :)
I found a gmidimonitor that says, for each hit on the pads:

Channel    Message
10             Drum: Hi mid Tom (C, octave 3, velocity 43)
1               Note on, C, octave 3, velocity 43

But what I need is the number to use in the DrumGizmo's midimap.xml file:

Aight, I found out, using this page, how to match the midimon messages with the chart (only everything has to be shifted up by an octave, once you know it it's simple) sorry to have wake you up ;)

yPhil

--
Yassin "xaccrocheur" Philip
http://manyrecords.com