music made with Linux+Ardour

ahoy all,

first, thanks for all the great music, tools, tips and time that many of you have produced and shared in this great community, always very inspiring. i have been following these lists for some time, getting lots of help as i stumbled my way around the GNU+Linux audio world.

i am happy to present my small contribution: "demonstrate (from where to Now: volume 2)" by our music group "in-giro"

http://in-giro.xyz

created mainly with Ardour 3 alpha/beta (thanks Carl and Paul especially for all the MIDI help!), the suite was recorded "in giro" (Italian for roughly "in motion, on the move"), in all aspects of the phrase. it is a type of abstract rock opera, with characters and recurring themes both lyrical and musical. included in the downloaded ZIP file is the libretto PDF with hand-drawn lyrics, credits and additional artwork.

some help from Q mixed+mastered by long time GNU+Linux supporter Rich Wielgosz http://richwielgosz.com .

currently the 'site' is a simple embed of the Bandcamp widget (

--
http://waynedpj.in-giro.xyz