Re: RFV: LV2 Gtk2 UIs crashing Qt5 QTractor and MusE at same place

On Mon, 2 May 2016, Tim E. Real wrote:

Hi list. Requesting verification of a bug:

After upgrading from *buntu 14.04 LTS to 16.x, the LV2 Gtk2 UIs
such as Calf and others crash upon opening them in both
Qt5 QTractor and Qt5 MusE-3, at these similar calls:

Hmm, was going to say not a problem here... however, the about box tells me the default qtractor in 16.04 is not qt5 (after they made such a noise about making sure qjackctl was qt5) My complaint is more along the lines that so few plugins get listed. I have a lot more lv2 plugins than show up. So I am wondering where I have plugins that qtractor doesn't look.

I do know that one difference from 14.04 to 16.04 is that gcc5 was introduced and that complicated things for plugins which need to match the host, but I have not had that problem either.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net