Re: Essential Aspects on Mixing

I'm sorry, I didn't get to preparing any documents since I'm wrapping up my PhD. Instead I just took the ardour session of one of my projects and used it to demo what I was saying. The workshop wasn't recorded either. If I can find the time I will document what was discussed in the workshop.
Gerald / JimsonDrift