Re: Linux VST/VSTi list updated

On 03/09/2016 08:28 AM, Filipe Coelho wrote:

I see you have MVerb on the list, but none of the other plugins that made with DPF. DPF based plugins are related to DISTRHO, but they are not ports using juce.

See the full list here:
https://github.com/DISTRHO/DPF-Plugins

Thanks, Felipe, I'll re-write that link to include sub-headings for the individual plugs. Despite my use of <b></b> people keep missing the mention of Dexed, Obxd, and your other ports.

There's also this collection, which I hope to help officially release soon:
https://github.com/ninodewit/SHIRO-Plugins
Those plugins don't have UIs yet.

I'll be watching them. :)

There are a couple of other projects (new Skeilib, RaveGenerator2) that are in beta stages for their plugins, I've left them unlisted until the makers assure of their releases.

Best,

dp