Re: [LAD] MOD and OpenAV on FLOSS Weekly Interview

Hi Harry,

Enjoyed the episode very much, you and Gian did very well and it was great
example of two mature and relevant Linux Audio projects. Thanks for
posting the link! Seeing a completely assembled MOD and hearing that
shipping has commenced was very exciting too!

Glen