Re: Music made with Linux (MuseScore 2): Norah

Le 14/12/2015 09:27, F. Silvain a écrit :
Benoît Rouits, Dec 13 2015:

Hello,

Today i wrote a very little piece for solo Harp, in 6/8 with MuseScore
2. It's tiny and sweet, i hop you will like it:
http://brouits.free.fr/music/various/Norah.ogg
Benoît,
this is a lovely tune! One thing I do wonder, when listening to your
compositions: does MuseScore allow you to insert some change of velocity
in an easy way? I enjoyed some of your songs, but so often they sound
too generated, which is a pitty! Some tempo and velocity variations
could do wonders.

Still, this one is beautiful and sweet. and it's good, that you share
all this music. Please go on doing it!

Ta-ta

Hello Silvain,

Indeed the rendering is mechanical and boring to listen to.

For the moment i did not found an easy way to change velocities of notes (appart from one note at a time with the note editor).

But I recently saw that MuseScore 2 has a nice QML/JS interface for plugins, so i would like to write a plugin to fuzzy a little bit the velocities of a selection of notes. I would like also to fuzzy the moment of each key pressure, so that could lead to a less robotic rendering.

Cheers, and thanks for your comments !
- Benoît