Re: Guitarix Team: A big thank you

Hehe, I thought so, and he's damn right. Btw the line6 POD HD is ripped out of my setup and right now at home with me to be sold on Ebay. I was thinking of taking photos of me sending it off, and me receiving the mod duo sometime and opening it, hehe. And post the photos of the POD->MOD transformation
on our website.
Guitarix in such a small package make me drool!
Gerald / JimsonDrift