Re: OT Acoustic Design of Rooms

On Sun, 15 Nov 2015, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:

The Master Handbook of Acoustics. Older versions are available for free on the net.

Just read the first 4 chapters. A much more complete treatment of hearing than I have seen before, much better than what I had in tech school. Thank you.

I would suggest that this information is not only good for designing rooms, but also as good background information for live mixing or recording and mixdown. I would guess even without reading this we have all used the ideas for certain effect without knowing why.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net