Re: Favourite Linux reverbs?

On 10/02/2015 08:01 PM, Peter P. wrote:
* Gianfranco Ceccolini <gianfranco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2015-10-02 12:23]:
Hi everyone

I personally don't use convolution Reverbs so I won't touch that and leave
it to the convolution experts, as far as good free Linux algorithmic
Reverbs the Zita Reverb is very nice although not readily available as
either linuxVST or LV2 although there may be some LV2 ports floating
around,

The Zita Reverb is available as an LV2 plugin in Guitarix.

Sorry to be partially hijacking this, but I was always wondering if
there is a way to store the settings of zita-rev1 in its standalone
(jack) version.

No. My older projects still contain one zita-rev1 screenshot each, until Fons released the LADSPA version, which is what I'm using now. I used to think of it as the quirks of vintage gear :-D

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net