project "droning" is back

Hey everyone!

After an almost 2 year break I am back to working on my life-long project "droning".

New releases

The last tune has been 246 far too long and I am happy to present you two new tunes.

droning247 (ogg)
droning248 (ogg)

For those of you who would like to support my work, you can get flac release of droning248 from Bandcamp.

droning248 on Bandcamp

Web presence

My website which was louigiverona.ru is now offline, but I will get it online hopefully within 2-3 months. All my projects, including Linux Audio articles, releases and such will again be available, albeit not on the .ru domain. I will announce this separately.

Additionally, project "droning" will finally be getting a separate website, dedicated wholly to the endeavor.

Big thanks for following and supporting the project!