Re: Music made with Linux - Second & First

Hey hey Len and Alf!

Alf Haakon Lund, Aug 5 2015:

I'm not enough into the mixing game to give very knowledgeable comments, but I like how every instrument is clearly audible and in good balance with each other. There's also a pleasant feeling of space (maybe except for the most 'crowded' parts).
I am very glad to hear it. Thank you!

Very cool drumming. If those are programmed I'll have to throw away quite some prejudice regarding the capabilities of 'drum machines'
It was finger-drummed live on a keyboard.

Ta-ta
----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain