Re: Interfacing an electric guitar

Am 20.07.2015 um 17:51 schrieb Brendan Jones:
On 19/07/15 16:21, Hermann Meyer wrote:

You might be interested in Guitarix too,

If so, you should  use guitarix from the KxStudio repository or build it
by yourself from git. *All* other packages/releases from the guitarix
project are quietly outdated.

Even Fedora? It is at 0.32.3

Hi Brendan

Yes, what I mean is that even our own last release is outdated.
It's missing the new Fuzz plugs, the Tonebender's, Wah's, and Booster's, and plugs like the Hogsfoot or the HF-Booster. A wide range of simulated vintage gear. Created with the Ampsim Toolkit. And, next release will be delayed for some more time then expected. Not because any instability, but because the GUI rework ( which happen in a other branch) needs to be finished and merged into master.

KxStudio provide a package from GIT, so most of the new plugs are available there.

regards
hermann