Re: Interfacing an electric guitar

Am 19.07.2015 um 21:08 schrieb fred:

    Am 19.07.2015 um 17:06 schrieb fred:
    > TIP: don't forget to put a hard limiter before Guitarix out, this
    > (very nice)
    > software (available in french)))) is able to produce very hard
    level...

    > HTH, have fun!
    > Fred

    Hi Fred :-)

    Well, I notice that the guitarix level out controller isn't real
    prominence in the current GUI.
    Next release will change that:
    http://mein-neues-blog.de/2015/04/26/guitarix-new-level-meters/

    Hi Hermann :-)

    as you may think, goal was not to criticize, but to aware that if one
    turns up some settings, Guitarix is able to give REAL loud levels,
    which is actually a good thing when you have a guitar in your hands!!!

    Greets,
    Fred

But "critic" like this is very welcome, as it leads to evolution. :-)

p.s.
Well, po files needs updates, but it will take some more time before we are ready and the new strings are in.
I'll ping you before we release, and hope you'll do the work again. :-)

regards
hermann