Re: Behringer and Linux

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015, Felix Homann wrote:

So, let me revive this discussion by saying that I have purchased a Behringer
XR18 two weeks ago. I've used it in 4 Shows by now and so far I'm positively
impressed. If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to ask. I'll probably
not be able to answer immediately though as I'm travelling/performing a lot at
the moment.

"4 shows" means using as a live mixer? I am wondering if this includes recording via USB to some Linux computer.

The line between "audio interface" and "digital mixer" is getting pretty fuzzy. There are a number of Audio interfaces that could also be used live digital mixers. (have eq and effects and can be controlled by a computer GUI)

Thanks for the feedback.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net