Re: PCI1 and new motherboards - a tip

hi, Len. my MB is vertically mounted in the case. I cable-tied the delta card and adaptor together, and as you guessed, the case more-or-less supports the outer edge of the card. The adaptor came with a support bracket which I also used, though on its own it would be a little droopy for the width.

I used the lowest available slot, but in any case there would be no obstruction to general airflow.

~G.