The Swinging Sounds Of Cabbage !

Greetings,

From the labs at Studio D:

    https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/stuffed-cabbage

A demo, three fragments made with all or mostly Csound-based VST instruments from Rory Walsh's Cabbage. Created in Bitwig, arranged and mixed in Ardour4.

    https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/chilled-cabbage

The center section of Stuffed Cabbage in its original length. My idea of music to chill by.

Many thanks to the creators of all this wonderful software, I'm living like a hog in the fat-house. Special thanks to Iain McCurdy for his fantastic instruments. Honk rules !

Best,

dp