Re: Fwd: Re: Ardour Version Question: 2 versus 3?

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 10:33 PM, Simon Wise <simonzwise@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05/05/15 05:56, ORL wrote:

but I feel A3 quite less usable in i3wm, as you need to recall much more key
bindings to be able to close the windows you've opened (i3 doesn't provide
window decoration) as there is no "OK" nor "cancel".

i3 has a 'kill' command, which is the same as the (x) in window decorations, and like anything in i3 you can bind it how you like, here it is meta+backspace ... but I would assume most users of i3 have their own preferred keybindings.

all ardour dialogs and subwindows can be closed with Ctrl-w when they have keyboard focus.