Re: Alsa setup question

On 29/04/15 04:45, Len Ovens wrote:
I use pactl to unload the PA-jack bridge if I want to get pulse out of the way. This sends desktop/audio to the dummy sink so the app doesn't hang

Not pavucontrol? Which I found I had to change a setting in whenever I start Jack to get PA to connect to the Jack Sinc at all on this install of US14.04 (but swear I didn't previously, actually seemed to work just now as...) I don't believe you mean pavucontrol but I can see no package called pactl on Ubuntu Studio...

Dale.