Re: Music made with linux: a773/attention span

On 25/04/15 17:07, Louigi Verona wrote:
Very cute, Atte!

What did you use?

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Atte <atte@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

Here's a new track from my a773 project. Beats melodic, glitchy jazz.

https://soundcloud.com/a773/attention-span

Hope you enjoy!
--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://a773.dk

Been loving all the music you've been posting lately Atte. Not managed to listen to this one yet, internet connection in this village is terrible! But I second the post above, what are you using now? I remember some good number of months ago you posting about not liking the changes that came with Renoise 3.0, which has been my DAW for years (although I've not written anything for at least a couple now and not even downloaded 3.0) so I would like to know if you found something new that agrees with you or if you ended up returning to the bosom of rns?

Regards, Dale/Kazakore (you may remember the DDRC competition I ran for a couple of years or so on the forum :) )