Re: running jackd from rc.local

Great you've asked, I am having the same problem. "su - user" does not work, but logging in as user and run the same command does. Happens with both, jack and jack2. With jack2 I am also getting an error that it can't open X, wenn run from command line. But that maybe an issue specific to the jack2 version of arch, as there is no reason why jackd should need a display.