$3 MCP MIDI controller

Take a second keyboard from the dollar store (mine is USB) add a driver and it can cantrol the DAW.
http://www.ovenwerks.net/hardware/index.html

I get 5 channel strips and enough keys left to emulate al the rest of the mackie controller keys with one or two left over.

I was thinking of using the little controller inside and trying to hook up some encoders between two keys, but even with cheap encoders it becomes worth getting a better controller pretty quick. I am looking at the odroid I think. It would use either rtpmidi or ipmidi or both. However, this code is still useful. It is not hard to think of ways to use an extra set of controller keys.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net