Re: New song and new Ardour project available

On Tue, 7 Apr 2015, Massimo Barbieri wrote:

today we have published the video of another single of John Option: You
failed. Of course the song is published under the terms of the
Creative Commons License (CC-BY-SA) and it's completely produced only
with free software: Ardour, Hydrogen, Jack, Qsynth, CALF, and many other
great free audio software that we used under Debian GNU/Linux.

Here you can listen the single: https://youtu.be/Ky0y3IipG8c

Can't put my finger on it, but it seems everything from the writing to playing to recording and mixdown has grown from earlier works. Good stuff. I look forward to more.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net