using home jack server (or pulse audio) as an audio sink for sound from android. possible?

Hi all,
i wonder if I can redirect audio from my android mobile phone to a jack server (preferably) or pulse audio server (not so preferably) through wifi, in much the same way this can be done through bluetooth.

So I already have a jack server running and the easiest would seem to have jack running on my android and acting as a jack client, to send audio channels to a jackd server that is connected with m home audio system.

I am willing to consider any preposition that involved using wifi for the audio routing, rather than bluetooth.

Thanks!