Re: Off topic - sorry

On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:14:20 +0100
Federico Bruni <fede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Il giorno mer 25 feb 2015 alle 10:06, Will Godfrey
> <willgodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> > Is anyone able to post to any of the sourceforge lists?
> > My posts for the last three days (on different groups) seem to have
> > been
> > silently ignored :(
>
> I'm subscribed to darktable list on SF and I've received emails until
> yesterday

Hmmm, looks like it's a sourceforge problem though. Still nothing new showing,
and a friend in America tried with the same result, so it can't be a local
issue.

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.

I'm receiving at least notifications when there are any changes/updates in my projects.

--

C. sanchiavedraZ:
* NEW / NUEVO:     www.sanchiavedraZ.com