Re: Music made with Linux: Wanda & Nova deViator - ARP 339

El 09/02/15 a las 14:49, Luka Prinčič / Nova deViator escribió:
We wrote and released a new album two weeks ago, please have a listen,
it's in electro bass, funk & space kind of hybrid of genres. It's free
download (name your price), but if you like it you can support by
paying an € or two, get a very limited edition USB or a CDr. Heck we
even have T-shirts this time.

It's really good stuff. I'm not too fond of electronic music, but this is quite enjoyable. Great job!

By the way, do I hear some Orbital in "Arcologies"? I listened a lot to "In sides" when I was younger, and some of this song reminded me to the sounds in that LP.

    Regards,

--
    Roberto Suarez Soto             Do you remember the first kiss
                                     Stars shooting across the sky