[linux-audio-user] Delta 1010LT and recording question

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 13:01, H. T. Hind wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using a Delta 1010 LT card to record from radio tuners.
> How does one record from all 10 inputs ? I see 8 Analog inputs and
> two digital.
>
> How can I use the two digital ports to record ? Do I need special
> adapters ?  When I plugged the line-out from a audio-source to
> the S/0 port, I didn't see anything in envy24control .

	You would need S/PDIF digital inputs I think.

> I'm using JACK and ecasound to record the individual channels to
> individual files.
>
> As the Delta 1010  seems capable of stereo recording , is it
> possible to record 20 line-ins in a mono mode ? If so, how do I
> split it ? I bought a couple of adapters from Radio Shack such
> that I can connect 2 cables to the analog-in of the delta-1010 ?
> Is it possible to then route the invididual channels to
> individual files ?

	Yes, you can route the signals to individual files (I'm not sure how -
I'd just record them all in Ardour and then dump them to separate
files).  You only have ten mono inputs.  You can take any pair to use as
stereo.

Jan