[linux-audio-user] New Kernel; No Sound. Linux-2.6.5 ALSA

Hi Martin,
I believe that all of these still exist, but you may just have out of
date versions. There are a number of packages to Alsa now:

alsa-drivers
alsa-oss
alsa-lib
alsa-tools   (you probably need this)
alsa-utils   (you probably need this too)
alsa-jack
alsa-firmware

Good luck,
Mark