[linux-audio-user] Running vstserver & ladspavst

Tim Orford wrote:

> > Also, do any VSTi's work with vstserver?
>
> according to the pd k_vst~ readme, pd supports
> midi note on/off, controllers, pitchbend, aftertouch, and
> program change for vsti's!
>
> i cant personally verify that :-)

I tried running the Barking Wombat and the compakt synths with k_vst~.
Both GUIs popped up without complaint, but neither worked. Furthermore,
when I quit Pd (after closing the synths) the vstserver crashes (with
each synth tested).

Perhaps Kjetil can provide a working example ?

Best regards,

== dp