[linux-audio-user] documentation (Was: RME hammerfall DSP Multiface: SOLVED :-)

Paul Perkins <speaker-to-vegetables@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> So far it seems like definitive, official, up-to-date documentation is
> one of the things that a conventional business structure does a lot
> better than the bazar.

I don't think it is fair to say that in general. There is so much really
good documentation about so many things around. But of course it is true
for many areas.  Maybe ALSA is one, I cannot really tell yet, as I just
try to enter this world.  I will see...

Robert