[linux-audio-user] generating soundfonts

Hi

I'm working on some soundfonts in swami, but it's frustrating that
there's no sample editing features in there. Basically what I need is
simply to removed portions of the sample. This is not possible from
within swami, right?

Next solution would be to process the samples in some other program, but
then it would be nice to be able to setup sample points here that were
imported into swami. Is that possible, and if so with which program?

Thanks in advance...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte